NSEFC Junior Self Registration Guide
The following instructions will assist new, existing or transferring players register online for our club:
- Select from one of the three options provided:
- Once registered or if you know your MyFootballClub login details, login to the website using FFA number and password: website link https://live.myfootballclub.com.au/SelfReg/
- Start Registration
- Once logged in, from the welcome screen select “Register”
- On the contact details page, ensure your contact details are correct and click next to proceed. Note: players who will be playing in under 12’s or above will require a photo id.
- On the select registration page, step 1. select North Sunshine Eagles SC.
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Step 2. Select the Registration role as: “Player”
NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
|2018 Juniors Under 13s to 17s||For players aged 13 and above.||$550.00|
|2018 Juniors Under 7s to 12s||For players aged up to 12 years of age.||$450.00|
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Manual Payment at Club” to pay direct the club directly.
NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees to the Club and completed any necessary ID checks, prior to the commencement of the season for your team. If you do not then you will not be eligible to play.
- Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.
- Contact Moe Bekir (0407 538 189) from NSEFC Junior Football Department via email admin @ nsefc . com . au