North Sunshine Eagles FC off-season clinics are marching along for its junior and youth teams and will continue at Keilor Park Synthetic Sport Fields (Stadium Drive, Keilor Park). Join now, just 3 weeks to go!
The program will run each Friday starting on Friday 10 November, 2017 at 6:30pm.
Training locations are as follows:
- Week 4: 1 December, Keilor Park Synthetic Sportsfield – Pitch A&B
- Week 3: 24 November, Keilor Park Synthetic Sportsfield – Pitch A
- Week 2: 17 November, Larissa Reserve (Larisa Rd, St Albans)
- Week 1: 10 November, Keilor Park Synthetic Sportsfield – Pitch A
All age groups are welcome – from U7’s through to U16’s. Any player wishing to join our U18’s can contact the junior football department by calling 0407 538 189 or email registrations @ nsefc.com.au
During this period we will be assessing each players skills in areas of “skills acquisition” and “game training”:
- Skills acquisition: running with the ball, 1v1, striking the ball, and first touch.
- Game training: functional game skills using 1-4-3-3 and developing tactical awareness, perception and decision-making through a game-related approach to training.
We ask that all players attending this clinic bring soccer boots, shin guards and a water bottle. Parents (or carers) are required to accompany their children at all times.
For all new and prospective players we ask you to register your details by completing the following form online <click here>. Current players need not re-register.
For any information in regards to this off-season program please contact us on <click here> or call 0 4 0 7 5 3 8 1 8 9.
On behalf of the NSEFC we look forward to you joining the Club in what looks to be an exciting 2018.
Head of Junior Football Department