North Sunshine Eagles Football Club (NSEFC) operating expenses, in the main, are covered by player registrations and memberships. Payment against these fees enable the Club to provide its players and members with the playing and training facilities, playing and training equipment, coaching, affiliation fees, referee fees, insurances, trophies and all the other extras that go towards making our club the friendly and family orientated place that it is.
PLAYER REGISTRATIONS & CLUB Membership
Club fees as standard are paid by agreed date and in full. On occasion and by exception, the Club will enter into a payment/instalment plan:
- All deposit payments required to secure the membership and/or player registration offer
- Any balance payments (due to instalments) need to be finalised by the agreed date
These can be paid through the following means:
- for player registrations: via the PlayFootball website and where agreed, in person at the Club
- for memberships: in person at the Club to a member of the Committee (Secretary, Treasurer) using credit card or cash
Any agreed Club fees (i.e. player registrations) can be paid in instalments via an agreed payment plan with the Club treasurer or assigned official Committee Member in writing. Such plans will only be provided to members on a case-by-case basis. Any player/member will need to contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit their request in writing.
Any player/member in need of assistance to pay fees should contact the club at email@example.com
club committee & official personnel
Club officials such as committee members, coaches or club volunteers may be eligible for full discount associated to a i.e. child playing at NSEFC.
From time to time a Club player/member may leave the Club or stop playing football and may seek to have registration fees refunded. To this end, the Club has adopted this refund policy.
In the event of a deposit being placed with the Club to hold a membership or player registration, no refund will be provided if the player decides not to participate under any circumstances.
registration and/or Membership Fees
In the event of a refund of registration fees being sought the following will apply:
- Generally any costs incurred by the Club will not be refunded.
- For player registrations, where players haven’t been accepted by the Club administrator in the Playfootball player registration system, may be eligible for a partial refund.
- For player registrations, where players have been accepted by the Club administrator in the Playfootball player registration system, will not be eligible for a refund.
- Upon team entry and selection, no refund will be provided unless the relevant committee member determines that a portion of fees can be refunded due to extenuating circumstances.
- Refund requests caused by exceptional circumstances (e.g. serious illness or injury, relocating of parent/s etc) may be considered by the Club committee as per presentation.
- Where a player’s registration is withdrawn by the Club for breaches of the player code of conduct or any Football Victoria or FFA Code of Behaviour; no refund (regardless of other circumstances) will be paid.
- Registrations are not transferable between players.
Any requests for refund of fees must be sent to the club in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and be forwarded for the attention of the Club Secretary by e-mail.
The Club Secretary and possibly one other committee member will review the request and determine the outcome.