On behalf of the NSEFC junior football department I would like to thank family and friends who joined in with us to mark the end of the 2016 season with a BBQ at Larrisa Reserve. Visit the gallery for all the fun-day pics. https://www.nsefc.com.au/gallery/
This day of celebration is in appreciation to everybody’s commitment and hard work to the Club and our way of ending an incredible year together.
I’d like to first start off by thanking all the players, our U7’s, U9’s, U11’s and U14’s. You have all been great. The feedback from the coaches has been exceptional. An incredible achievement by all; not only as individuals but (above all) as teams. From a junior teams’ perspective you have all grown and by that alone we as a Club are proud.
A huge thank you to the Coaches and Team Managers for your tireless work over the entire season.
A massive thank you to you the parents. For being there on the cold and rainy game days, for taxiing your kids to and from training, for supporting the game your kids love to play.
I would like to acknowledge our respected and dedicated volunteers, which makes our Club what it is.
A special thank you to all who donated to make this event a true success and one that we’ll remember for quite some time.
The season may be over, however we have a lot of planning and preparation over the coming months:
- off-season training will resume in September, where we’ll train 1 day per week (Tuesday or Thursday, @ 6pm) venue to be confirmed in the next week or two.
- a soccer event (tournament or enhanced training) will be held in late October (Saturday morning approx 9:30-11:30) over a 6 week period.
- trials will be held for all age groups in November and registrations will need to be completed and paid for to confirm your spots. We have partnered with Arsenal Soccer Schools to deliver a world class program.
- a senior ladies team is back on the agenda for 2017, so stay in touch if you’re interested.
- pre-season will commence in mid-to-late January 2017 for all junior teams.
I really hope you’ve all enjoyed being part of this great and successful club and let’s make 2017 a bigger and better year.
On behalf of the junior football department